Providing individual, and couples counseling to men and women and adolescents.
Treatment focus includes:
- Men and Relationship Problems-focusing on improved Communication and Intimacy
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) - learn and practice mindfulness and Defusion to manage stress/anxiety as well as Intrusive, irrational, and repeating distressing thoughts
- Midlife Crisis focusing on employment dissatisfaction and general unhappiness in life
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Issues, how they impact your life and what to do about it
- Couples Counseling
- Grief counseling focusing on reduction in angry behavior and self-blame
- Self-esteem and self-worth - improve by learning and using assertiveness skills
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral health issues to treat depression, anxiety and other problematic issues In a comfortable and central location. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal change they’re striving for. If you want more information about the services, you can call me at 805-242-2696.