Therapy session rates vary depending on your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Upon receiving your insurance information, I will submit your information and take care of billing your insurance company. Many insurance plans have a co-pay, which is paid directly to me at the time of service.
Currently I accept the following insurance plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA.
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
Please research the following before scheduling an appt.:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a per session deductible and how much is it?
- What is my yearly deductible amount and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you are not covered by an insurance plan or would prefer to pay cash, please contact this writer in advance to discuss rate before scheduling an appointment.
Cash, Check or Credit Card
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of what this writer would be reimbursed by insurance or your fee. This writer will provide you with a policy in writing. Please clarify if you have any questions. Schedule Online
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information by calling 805-242-2696.